July 24, 2012

Bearing Witness - Extended Articles Online Now

I am very excited to announce a new feature on my website - Bearing Witness. This is my new masthead for extended interviews, articles and Q&A with photojournalists from around the globe. The name reflects what I see as the definition of photojournalist - to bear witness and document, not influence beyond that of your presence.

The first story is an extended interview with legendary Indian photographer Raghu Rai who I had the pleasure to meet in March in Fremantle. I hope you enjoy the story which you can read at Bearing Witness. I always feel privileged to interview photojournalists who I believe are making a difference to our world and bringing stories to light that may never have been told otherwise. Please enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment